Iranian visa, Iran visa application form
Entry visa (single, double, multiple entry, work permit, tourist or pilgrimage) applies to foreign nationals who wish to travel to Iran on official business, trade negotiations, participation in seminars/conferences (economic, cultural etc), work related issues, for sports activities, tourism or pilgrimage.
- A photocopy of sponsorship letter issued by the counterpart Iranian organization (sponsoring ministry, company, or institution, Travel Agency etc.)
- Applicant's original passport (valid for minimum next six months)
- Application visa form duly completed and signed by the applicant (one copy)
- One recent colored passport-size photograph
- A pre-paid returning Courier envelope
- Applicable visa fee
Visa FeeVisa fees vary by type of visa and the nationality of the applicant. Visit the Embassy of IRAN - New Zealand website to view Schedule of fees:
One-week tourist visa to Iran upon ArrivalThe Iranian ministry of foreign affairs introduces the operational procedures for One-Week Tourist Visa Upon Arrival. Nationals of some countries holding ordinary passports and wishing to visit Iran mainland, can obtain a one-week Tourist Visa Upon Arrival at these airports:
- IKA: Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
- THR: Tehran Mehrabad Airport
- MHD: Mashad Airport
- SYZ: Shiraz Airport
- TBZ: Tabriz Airport
- ISF: Isfahan Airpor
Visa Package: $135Visa package includes service fee, airport-hotel transfer and one night hotel accommodation (3 Star Hotel).
Note: The service fee is different from the visa fee which you must pay to the consulate for stamping your passport.
Iran Visa Procedure:To get your Iranian visa you must contact an approved Iranian travel agency. After you provided them with the necessary information, they apply to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Your visa will then be authorized by the MFA and faxed to the Iranian Consulate near you. Your travel agent give you a visa authorization number with which you can refer to the consulate to get your visa.